[Tutor] Making a sound

Michael Bernhard Arp Sørensen michael at arpsorensen.dk
Sat Jul 31 20:49:28 CEST 2010

Greetings, programs.

How do I create a sound from python? I'm thinking along the line of
generating a sinus wave where I can control the frequency and duration. I
want to produce a string of sounds based on a character string. Probably not
original. :-) I don't want to save a sound to a file and play it
afterwards. Preferably it should be something from PYPI. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Michael B. Arp Sørensen
Programmer / BOFH

"If you want to enter my network while I'm out, you can find my SSH-key
under my mouse mat" - Michael Bernhard Arp Sørensen