[Tutor] Writing scripts and apps for Internet consumption

Eric Hamiter ehamiter at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 05:03:37 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 9:53 PM, bob gailer <bgailer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Main difference I see is lack of any html tags in test.py! Try adding
>
>    1.     print "<html><head>"
>     2.     print "<title>Publix Aide</title>"
>     3.     print "</head><body>"
>     4.     # the store map print statements go here
>     5.     print "</body></html>"
>
> I understand that this would work-- my question was how can I get a python
script to "do anything" on it? Why is it returning a 404 error?

> Where is erichamiter.com/ <http://erichamiter.com/xkred27/> hosted? Is
> there a way I could put something there?

A hosted server, so it's not on my local machine. Afraid I can't hand you
any access directly to it, I have too much personal stuff on there at the
moment. I would be more than happy to look at any code you would want to
send in an email or pastebin, and I could put it up for a test.

Thanks,

Eric