[Tutor] Searching backwards from end of string

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 12:29:28 CEST 2009

Angus,I don't think you're at fault but you must keep in mind that a lot of
people that read this list get a lot of the same questions repeatedly, only
worded slightly differently.
I also didn't notice that you used slicing in your first message, and in
your second message I just saw that you quoted the first one and my brain
triggered its automatic "you've read this section, skip it!" setting and I
skipped over it.  I didn't see the slicing until I was writing a reply with
an alternate way to solve the problem (using slices) when I went back to
refer to your original e-mail and I saw that you used slicing as well, and I
discarded my reply.

I think it's pretty clear that Robert skimmed your message, but that's not
an issue either for him or for you.
If anything, this is just additional noise that others now have to
acknowledge.
So I suggest we drop it and pretend Robert didn't even reply.