[Tutor] Tkinter text

max baseman dos.fool at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 00:30:37 CEST 2007

sorry, what i was trying to say was, how would i write something that
at first tries to create a hidden file on a apple computer then if
the computer was not a apple creates a hidden file on a windows OS

i have slowly been reading your tutorial and it's really one of the
best tuts i've ever read i really like and that was the first place i
checked but in the GUI section the text entry bit is for a single
line of text