[Tutor] Add metadata to a dir of files.

Mark Bystry mabystry at verizon.net
Fri Feb 23 12:24:49 CET 2007

Ok, Tim. I believe you're right. If the vbscript is working then I'll continue to use it and expand
on it. I'll only be using this on my WinXP box anyway. I just didn't want to offend anyone in this
mailing list with vbscript code. I'm really trying to learn some python basics but I'm no programmer.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Mark.