[Tutor] Alternatives to PY2EXE

Chris Hengge pyro9219 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 12:07:18 CET 2006

I'm personally not to picky... I just want the tool to work, and like I
said, for some reason I'm having trouble running very simple scripts from
py2exe, which I dont seem to have while using pyInstaller. I've even written
a drag and drop front-end for it (had one for py2exe too) to make using it
stupidly easy.

It really does boggle my mind how people can be so wierd when asked to run
something that isn't a .exe... Guess its a side-effect of the windows
generation.