[Tutor] connect to a remote machine - Linux

Patricia G. patriciap.gu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 01:48:06 CEST 2006

 I'm sorry. I think I didn't explain myself well. My problem is not with the
database.. The part I'm not sure how to do is connect to the remote
computer.. I read somewhere that os.popen would work, but I'm not sure if
that will do for me because I have to enter a passphrase and password to
connect to the remote machine.
Any ideas??

Thanks,
 Patricia