[Tutor] Alan Gauld's tut - namespaces

John Connors oztriking at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 08:46:40 CEST 2006

G'day Alan,

>However I'll refrain from saying much more since I do think the
>namespaces topic could be significantly improved if only I could
>find better words and examples.
>
>So please everyone, feel free to try to explain this idea to Payal
>so that I can steal your ideas for the tutorial!!  :-)

Maybe it would would be a good idea to say that the first part of the
example has to be saved as first.py before the example works.

And maybe an explanation of the difference between import module and from
module import * .It seems so simple now but until I understood that I
couldn't understand the namespaces part of the tutorial.

John