[Tutor] Can anyone teach me...?

luke p rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:27:45 CEST 2005

nathan,
there are a few GUI options available to you.
the one that is bundled with the python installation is TKInter. that's an
"i" not an "L".
you can also use the python interface for WxWindows, I forget what it's
called.
anyway,
TKInter looks fairly nice, some say it doesn't have the windows "feel" to it
as much as WxWindows
but who really cares because it's pretty easy to learn etc.
There's a tutorial somewher eon the web written by some New Mexico thing I'm
not sure
but I have to run to class so I can't look it up.
anyway,
Give google a workout and learn as much as you can on your own.
I don't think you should ask any questions that you could solve yourself,
or you may aggravate the list.
so try as much as you can and then if you get stuck ask someone.
Go for TKInter I think you'll like it.
Alan Gauld might have a tutorial for TKInter, you could check that out too.
good luck.