[Tutor] Please look at my wordFrequency.py

R. Alan Monroe amonroe at columbus.rr.com
Mon Oct 10 23:40:07 CEST 2005

> IDLE's debugger isn't pretty but it does work, try it.
> Use the context menus and mouse to set a break point,
> then just step through using the step and next buttons.

Has anyone else experienced this? I tried debugging in IDLE with the
source checkbox enabled, but when the sourcecode window lost focus as
I clicked back on the debugger window to hit the step button, the
highlight indicating the current line of source was no longer visible.
It's probably a fluke of Windows XP's GUI theme system, but I was
curious if anyone else had seen it.

Alan