[Tutor] python challenges

D. Hartley denise.hartley at gmail.com
Fri May 6 02:33:21 CEST 2005

They do seem to be useful! But with all those special characters, it
certainly doesnt make for an easy read.  I think I'm making some
progress - I got it to make me a list of all the
{uppercaseuppercaseuppercaselowercaseuppercaseuppercaseuppercase}
chunks (477 of them?!?!) - turns out the first time through I missed
something very small (and very helpful, in this case):  [A-Z].

Thanks for the pointers :)

~Denise