[Tutor] I am puzzled - help needed

John Carmona jeannot18 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:58:53 CEST 2005

Alan and John thanks for the help. I have now this bit of script but it is
not running.

from time import *

n = time()
s = str(n)
numb = s[-2:]   # last two characters of the string
numb = int(numb) # convert back to a number
guess = (raw_input('Enter a number: '))

if guess == numb:
    print ("Bravo, you have just won the right to play again!")

elif guess < numb:
    print "You are just a bit too low, try again"

else:
    print "You are just a bit too high, try again"

    print "The End"

If i write the following line:
"n = time.time()

I get the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Python24/Example/high_lowtest.py", line 3, in -toplevel-
    n = time.time()
AttributeError: 'builtin_function_or_method' object has no attribute 'time'