[Tutor] Make a .exe

Max Noel maxnoel_fr at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 4 11:11:51 CET 2005

On Mar 4, 2005, at 09:26, David Holland wrote:

> It Completed with these errors :-
> The following modules appear to be missing {'AppKit',
> 'Foundation', 'objc']

	Now that's really weird. AppKit and Foundation are Mac OS X
frameworks, and objc stands for Objective-C, the language in which
they're written and which you're supposed to use to develop
applications that use them.
	However, since you're on a Windows box, I have no idea why Python is
trying to involve them.

-- Max
maxnoel_fr at yahoo dot fr -- ICQ #85274019
"Look at you hacker... A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting
and sweating as you run through my corridors... How can you challenge a
perfect, immortal machine?"