[Tutor] guess the number game help

Diana Hawksworth dianahawks at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 30 23:41:30 CEST 2005

Thanks Alan and Max for confirming my worst fears - and for supplying the
necessary link, Max. This kid left at the end of term with no clue - and
came back 2 weeks later with this script.  As his paper work doesn't support
the script, and his in-class understanding doesn't indicate the knowledge
shown by the script - then I guess he gets a zero for this!  Too bad.

Thanks for your help, fellows.  Seems we need some more lessons on
plagiarism and lifting code without due recognition!

Diana