[Tutor] Pychecker

Mike Hansen mhansen at cso.atmel.com
Fri Apr 22 23:16:42 CEST 2005

Thanks Danny.

I'll make sure I use pychecker so I don't shoot myself in the foot with not so
easy to catch typos in variable names and syntax blunders.

I might check with the pychecker devs to see if there's any effort to get it put
into the standard distribution. I think it's too handy to not have it in the
standard distribution.

Mike