[Tutor] FW: Module 1 question

Marco gaedol at softhome.net
Thu Jun 17 15:11:38 EDT 2004

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:22:54 -0500
"christopher lavezza" <clavezza at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "Script5_1.py", line 23, in ?
> >     a.deposit(550.23)
> >   File "Script5_1.py", line 8, in deposit
> >     t=time.strtime('%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S' , time.localtime(time.time()
> >+ 0))
> >AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'strtime'

I have not seen your code, so i can't say, but:
in the time module there are 2 function similar, in name, to strtime: there's one called  strftime() [-- convert time tuple to string according to format specification] and one called  strptime() [-- parse string to time tuple according to format specification]. I suppose, so, that's a typo. But, again, not seeing your code i can't really say.

pydoc, anyway is a friend of yours ;)

marco

--
"Anche io sono un maschio.  Solo che non esercito."
		-- Dario Vergassola