[Tutor] (no subject)

Jeff Peery jeffpeery at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 14:36:51 EST 2004

hi, I have a little problem. I'm just learning python and I downloaded the latest windows installer 2.3.3 I ran the executable and installed everything correctly.  I'm running widows xp.  the programs are all in the start menu, I can see the command line executable and the IDLE executable and the help files.  all of these things work except for the IDLE executable.  If I choose it, my computer thinks for a bit (the hour glass shows up) then nothing happens???? any ideas of how I can make it work? thanks!!

Jeff