[Tutor] O.T.

Andrzej Kolinski AKolinski at nriindustries.com
Thu Dec 30 16:03:44 CET 2004

I'm 60 years old living in Toronto in a very happy relationship with my
second wife,  3 children, 2 grandchildren from the first marriage. Never
programmed before hoping that I will sometimes in the (near) future. I
love Python, but my problem is that I have never gone through the rigid
logic of the computer programming. Nevertheless I am using Python to
process our bridge club (www.blotka.ca - beware, in Polish) documentation.
The way I've done it so far is that I have "stolen"/adopted/modified
existing and available Python scripts.

Hobbies: duplicate bridge, music (piano, flute - classical, jazz), old
house renovation :-(.
Work: a midsize rubber company (product/process engineering - finite
element analysis).
Background: M. Chem Eng. from the Gdansk Technical University, PhD.
(Mechanics of Polymers) from the Institute of Fundamental Technical
Research in Warsaw.

Andrzej Kolinski