[Tutor] O.T.

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Thu Dec 30 01:11:33 CET 2004

Rumor has it that Bob Gailer may have mentioned these words:

[snip]

>Programmed in more languages than I care to recall. The more
>interesting/arcane include
>Motorola 8080?  Assembler and Machine language

Yup - that sure is arcane -- It's either an Intel 8080 or a Motorola 6800. ;-)

Me:

37, married 12 years, 3 kids (2 personally crafted ;-) one dog, and live in
one of the oldest cities in the US.

Been interested in computers since '76, but didn't get a chance to really
work on them until '84. First computer: Tandy Color Computer 2.

My computer languages:
APL, COBOL, Basic09 (which is 1/2 Pascal), umpteen other dialects of Basic
(for most 8-bitters on up), Logo, Moto6800/6809 Assembler & Machine
Language, Atmel AVR Assembler, Pascal, Lisp (mostly AutoLisp), JCL,
ColdFusion, some C, some PHP, enough Java to know I don't much care for
it... and was a devout Perl follower until I found Python.

If it isn't listed above, I prolly forgot I ever learned it! ;-)

Interests: Old computers, still photography, cooking, I'm starting to teach
myself woodworking, and if you consider it an interest: construction. My
house is ancient, and sucks. I'm interested in making it "suck less,"
therefore, I'm interested in construction. ;-)

Happy Hollydaze,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

Hi! I am a .signature virus.  Copy me into your .signature to join in!