[Tutor] GUI component

Magnus Lyckå magnus at thinkware.se
Fri Apr 23 06:15:07 EDT 2004

At 16:19 2004-04-22 -0700, bintang kurniawan wrote:
>2. where can i find Combobox and DataGrid component? and how to install to
>the python environtment?

My tip of the day would be to use wxPython instead of Tkinter.
See http://www.wxpython.org/
The only disadvantage with wxPython in my opinion is that it's
not included in the standard Python distribution, but neither
are the things you need, so let's forget about the old and
clunky Tkinter.

"wxPython is the best and most mature cross-platform GUI toolkit,
  given a number of constraints. The only reason wxPython isn't the
  standard Python GUI toolkit is that Tkinter was there first."
         -- Guido van Rossum

Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus at thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se
I code Python ~ The Agile Programming Language