[Tutor] 2nd Python Book

Todd Stephens tbstep at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 20 22:01:50 EDT 2003

On Monday 20 October 2003 06:37 pm, John Duarte wrote:

>  I was wondering if anyone could recommend a '2nd book'.
>
>  I was glancing through Deitel & Deitel's How to Program Python, and
> it looks very thorough. Are their any opinions about this book
> specifically.

I tried a few books to start with.  Most were pretty good for getting
started, but the best I have found so far is "Practical Python" by
Magnus Lie Hetland.  This is a good first *and* second book.  If you
use the sample projects from the book as learning tools, it is also a
good third book, IMO.

--
Todd Stephens
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,