[Tutor] Practice Sets for newbie

Rob Andrews rob@uselesspython.com
Wed Feb 26 18:40:33 2003

The site has moved from one server to another this week, and so you might
have caught it in a vulnerable moment. For instance, where you're at
uselesspython.com may be pointing to the old server for a day or two.

Please pardon any inconvenience, and if you keep having problems with it
after another day or two, please email website@uselesspython.com with a
problem report. We're cute, and we're cuddly, and we're eager to please.

-Rob Andrews
uselesspython.com staffer