[Tutor] Reinstalling Python might help ... error message

Tadey tayiper at volja.net
Mon Dec 22 10:18:01 EST 2003

Hello ...

Something very strange started to happen with my Python installation. Soon after starting Python today, some very strange "windows apllication error message" appeared (the one marked with the red sign), saying something like:

"an (this and this) application error occured, ... file/key (or something) is missing, ... or is invalid, ... reinstalling Python might help"

I am really mad at myself for not making screenshot of that error, cause I ALWAYS archive that kind of stuff to describe problem better. I know, that without knowing true error message text, you can't help me at all (I just assume there was something like "... file/key (or something) is missing"), but I am just interested, if someone has any clue, what kind of error could be that, causing that kind of pop-up window -  "... reinstalling Python might help" - cause I am 100 % sure for that part of error message ...

Thanks, Tadey