[Tutor] Stuffing keystrokes into windows App.

Christian Wyglendowski Christian.Wyglendowski at greenville.edu
Mon Dec 22 09:27:13 EST 2003

A quick google for "python sendkeys" turned this up:
http://www.rutherfurd.net/python/sendkeys/  Don't know if it works with
python beyond 2.1, but I imagine it would.

The following page has examples using the WSH COM interface to get to
sendkeys (that way you don't need to download a separate module).

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/activepython/544878

That should get you going!

Christian