[Tutor] One for Kirk...

Kirk Bailey idiot1 at netzero.net
Mon Aug 25 16:35:14 EDT 2003

Ah. yes, I am still using 1.6.2, and when my hosting provider can find the time,
Critter is due for an upgrade. When that is effected, I will step up to 2.foo.

And the wiki appears ready for the hammering of all.
http://www.tinylist.org/cgi-win/wikinehesa.py

Jeff Shannon wrote:

> Kirk Bailey wrote:
>
>> I saved the sourcecode, and placed it on my server.
>>     http://www.tinylist.prg/cgi-bin/wypy.py
>>
>> It generates a error:
>>   File "/www/www.tinylist.org/cgi-bin/wypy.py", line 23
>>     main(dict([(i.name, i.value) for i in cgi.FieldStorage().list]))
>>                                    ^
>> SyntaxError: invalid syntax
>> [Sat Aug 23 14:45:21 2003] [error] [client 67.31.207.132] Premature
>> end of script headers: /www/www.tinylist.org/cgi-bin/wypy.py
>> intresting. wonder why it does this?
>

> Weren't you using Python 1.5.2 on your server still?  That's a list
> comprehension, and they were added to Python in 2.0 ...
>
> Jeff Shannon
> Technician/Programmer
> Credit International

end

Cheers!
         Kirk D Bailey

  +                              think                                +
   http://www.howlermonkey.net  +-----+        http://www.tinylist.org
   http://www.listville.net     | BOX |  http://www.sacredelectron.org
   Thou art free"-ERIS          +-----+     'Got a light?'-Promethieus
  +                              think                                +

Fnord.