[Tutor] Python information

Scot W. Stevenson scot@possum.in-berlin.de
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:33:37 +0200

Hi,=20

> Almost all python
> programmers that I've run into, whether here on this list, the
> newsgroup, or IRC chats, have been the most helpful group of people I'v=
> run across. =20

They also tend to be witty and explain things in a humerous way that is=20
entertaining for its own sake. I'm not sure if this is the Monty Python=20
lunacy oozing thru everybody's keybord every time they type "import", or=20
just the result of having lots of mental capacity left over that other=20
programmers burn on placing braces, but it does make the tutor list a fun=
=20
group to hang out with.

Y, Scot

--=20