[Tutor] CGI question??

SA sarmstrong13@mac.com
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 06:40:20 -0500

Hello Everyone-

    Alright. What I have is a html template file that is called by my
program. Instead of a person clicking on link to another html file, I would
like them to click on that link and a new text file be loaded between the
"<pre></pre>" in the body of the html template. I know there is a way to do
this with a query string and href, but I can't seem to figure out how it is
called in the python program or how clicking on the href query string will
pass the name of the text value to cgi.parse_qs? Any help is welcome?

Basically I have a lot of text files and one html template and a python cgi
script. The text files will be placed into the body by re all I need now is
a way to link the next text file to replace the first text file when the
user clicks the link.

Thanks.
SA

--
"I can do everything on my Mac I used to on my PC. Plus a lot more ..."
-Me