[Tutor] IP numbers

Lloyd Kvam pythontutor@venix.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:55:11 -0500

http://www.dns411.com/
Web-based WHOIS + NSLOOKUP by Name.Space

This site will let you look up an IP address and determine the ISP
responsible for that address.  The name of the IP address block will
be a link to the ISP identification information which will provide
email addresses for abuse complaints.

Since you've said nothing about system administration folks, I assume
you are getting your IP address fromm an ISP.  Your ISP should be willing
to help with this!  That's part of providing Internet Service!
(It looks like you are sending your email from a Sprint dialup IP address.
This is the listed phone number and email contact:
    Coordinator:
       Sprintlink (Sprint)  (SPRINT-NOC-ARIN)  NOC@SPRINT.NET
800-232-6895)

--