[Tutor] Python in 24 hours more like 24 years

Daniel Coughlin kauphlyn@speakeasy.org
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:59:59 -0800 (PST)

I was looking for the tutorial that really turned me on and found the following
page
http://www.awaretek.com/tutorials.html
which is a big list of python tutorials.

alas, the tutorial i learned from isnt there. and I cant remember where it was.
by the way, I struggled for almost a year trying to learn 'how to program'. I
spent time courting  c++, perl, and visual
basic before python actually requited my advances. And it was love at
first sight. Now I am actually getting paid to charm and seduce Java. But python
will always be my first love ;-)

Plug:
Wesley Chun's Core Python Programming definately was the very best books
for me. Might be a little much for a true beginner - but I recommend it anyway.

Also as Cameron said Python Essential Reference rocks. It can fit in your back
pocket!

~d