[Tutor] Moving email redux, and scripting browsers

VanL vlindberg@verio.net
Thu, 03 May 2001 13:44:13 -0600

Hello,

In mentioning my moving email problem yesterday, I neglected to mention
that there is a web-based interface ... and after some work, it appears
that it will probably be necessary to use the web interface to move the
email from the different "folders" to the inbox, where I can pop it off
using poplib.

Considering I still want to script this thing, though, I want to script
a browser.  I figure that I can do this one of two ways: either using
com with ie in windows, or using the python bindings to konqueror in
linux or FreeBSD.

Has anyone had any experience with any of these?  Can anyone recommend
one of these options (or even another?  Does anyone know where I could
get more information?

What I would want to do is parse and submit several forms, including a
login form.

Thanks,

VanL