[Tutor] Re: Real World Python

Blake.Garretson@dana.com Blake.Garretson@dana.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:27:51 -0500

Another Real World Python example is in the field of engineering.  ABAQUS
(a nonlinear finite element analysis package) uses Python as its scripting
language.  I'm told they also develop their GUI's in Python for
portability.  Best of all, they provide Python API's to their code, so I
can interface with their databases in Python.
_______________________________________
Blake Garretson
Design Analysis Department
Dana Corporation - Spicer Driveshaft, Inc

                    tutor-request@
                    python.org            To:     tutor@python.org
                    Sent by:              cc:
                    tutor-admin@py        Subject:     Tutor digest, Vol 1 #663 - 9 msgs