[Tutor] SpamCop detained your email (fwd)

Sheila King sheila@thinkspot.net
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 14:21:05 -0800

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001 13:08:42 -0800 (PST), Deirdre Saoirse
<deirdre@deirdre.net>  wrote about [Tutor] SpamCop detained your email (fwd):

:To: <tutor@python.org>
:Subject: [Tutor] SpamCop detained your email (fwd)
:From: Deirdre Saoirse <deirdre@deirdre.net>
:Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 13:08:42 -0800 (PST)
:
:Just a note. To lower the burden on tutor admins, anyone who subscribes to
:the tutor list should add the list address and the list admin address.
:I'm *not* going to reply to these; I will simply delete the person from
:the list to avoid the burden of dealing with them.
:
:--
:_Deirdre   NEW Stash-o-Matic: http://fuzzyorange.com  http://deirdre.net
:"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
:                                                         - Douglas Adams

I'm sorry about that. It was a mistake. I did not intend to post to this list
from my spamcop address. I usually only use that in newsgroups. I use my
*real* address on lists. The problem occurred because I cross-posted to this
list and comp.lang.python.

It shouldn't happen again.

--
Sheila King