[Tutor] SpamCop detained your email (fwd)

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 13:08:42 -0800 (PST)

Just a note. To lower the burden on tutor admins, anyone who subscribes to
the tutor list should add the list address and the list admin address.
I'm *not* going to reply to these; I will simply delete the person from
the list to avoid the burden of dealing with them.

--
_Deirdre   NEW Stash-o-Matic: http://fuzzyorange.com  http://deirdre.net
                                                         - Douglas Adams

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 04:35:12 -0500
From: SpamCop email filter <nobody@spamcop.net>
To: tutor-admin@python.org
Subject: SpamCop detained your email

You have attempted to send a message to sheila@spamcop.net.
The subject of your message was "Auto-response for your message to tutor@python.org".
The recipient (or one of the recipients) of this message subscribes to
SpamCop, a system that filters unwanted email, to cut down on electronic
"junk mail."  We apologize for the inconvenience, but SpamCop needs to see
if you are sending from a valid address before it can allow your message
to go through.  This only happens the first time you try to send an email,
so you won't see this message again.