[Tutor] more-books and Zope

john public apython101@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 17:07:12 -0800 (PST)

--0-1935548789-1009156032=:43239

I had a look at it in a bookstore an I found it
- despite its somewhat strange title (a series?) -
very thoroughly guiding the reader to develop
the habit of exploring the Python language
interactively.

It covers 'Core-Python' only, that means only the
fundamentals of the language, but this in a very
complete, readable way.
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOOKING 4!

And of the two customers who reviewed it on Amazon both gave it  five stars and ranted about how good and readable it was.

Thanx Gregor! Do U know anything about Zope? My goal with in a year is to make at least $10 an hour  programming never leaving my home and have fun doing it. I figure one thing I might end up doing is building web pages. I noticed a book on Zope when I looked up Fehily's book. If I am programming in Python is Zope a good thing to learn for building web pages? If so what books do you recommend for Newbies?

 I am an American. I am in the witness protection program. They put me in suspended animation for 20 years and then I woke up in Bulgaria. At least this is what my landlord tells me. I figure it is true since I get a monthly check from the State Department. I can't remember much. I wish I knew who I testified against. I hate it when that happens!

John Q. Public