[Tutor] books

Gregor Lingl glingl@aon.at
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 23:24:35 +0100

Dear Public! (Is this a name from Eastern Europe?)

I'd like to direct you towards two or three online-resources:

First, study the descriptions and links to turorials at
the Python Website: http://www.python.org/doc/Intros.html

I consider

How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
at http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/

to be especially valuable.

You also may have a look at

http://www.python.org/doc/NonEnglish.html

which contains links to several online-publications in
non-English, also slavic languages. For instance

Jak se naučit programovat is a translation of Alan Gauld's Learning to
Program.
at http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/czech/