[Tutor] smtoplib script appears bogus

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:38:48 -0000

> This thing don't work. Beats me why, I copied it from the on line docs
> for the language, but there ya go.

Kirk,

It would help a lot if you gave more info about what exactly happens.
It "don't work" could mean it doesn't run, or it runs but produces no
output, or it runs and the output is not what you expect.

Is there an error message? If so cut n paste it into the message.
If its bad output explain what you get and what you expect.

Just saying it doesn't work leaves the readers with an awful
lot of work to do! Likely they just will not bother....

Alan g.