[Tutor] Python saves the day?

Joseph J. Strout joe@strout.net
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:41:34 -0800

At 5:23 PM -0500 11/16/99, PaulODavis@aol.com wrote:

>source code (It's AI code for a game) written in C++. My intrepid programmer
>decided that Visual Basic was the desired front-end to bring this to the web.
>  Sadly, he was mistaken. Now we have almost finished graphics and still seek
>a front-end solution.

What does it mean to "bring this to the web"?  Are you talking about
a CGI interface (i.e., users play directly over the web), or
something people download and run, or what?

FWIW, I tinkered a bit with Python-based CGI games.  If anybody's
interested, let me know and I'll give you the URL (don't want to post
it publicly and overload my server!).

Cheers,
-- Joe

|    Joseph J. Strout           Biocomputing -- The Salk Institute |
|    joe@strout.net             http://www.strout.net              |