[Tutor] help?

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

You know, this message made my whole day. :)

There's several standard compression programs. On unix, they tend to end
with .tar.gz or .tgz. For Windows, it ends in .exe or .zip, for Macintosh,
.sit is the ending.

You may have downloaded the Python 1.52 for Unix rather than the Windows
version? See: http://www.python.org/download/download_windows.html

I'd be happy to put up a .zip version of the current stuff I'm working on
up on www.magiknit.org -- however I hadn't yet! I do have a more recent
version to put up too.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
Indeed, when I design my killer language, the identifiers "foo" and "bar"