[TriPython] January speaker cancellation and status of tripython.org

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jan 17 15:56:26 EST 2020

Jeff,

Yes, January 23, sorry. It is correct on meetup.com

I would be most happy for you to speak.

If you would please, reply with your talk title, brief description, and brief bio for the announcement.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530

On 1/15/20, 10:39 AM, "TriZPUG on behalf of Jeff Trawick" <trizpug-bounces+cbc=unc.edu at python.org on behalf of trawick at gmail.com> wrote:

    On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 9:24 AM Calloway, Chris <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

    >    The speaker for our January 25 meeting at RENCI had to cancel. If you
    >    would like to be the January 25 speaker, please speak up now.

    Happy New Year to all!

    That's on January 23, right?  I can give a talk on using database migration
    frameworks in a project (SQLAlchemy/Alembic-heavy).  I don't recall such a
    talk for this group in a long while, though I may be mistaken.