[TriPython] Looking for Python engineer

Philip Semanchuk philip at semanchuk.com
Wed Mar 13 19:17:18 EDT 2019

Hi all,
One of my Durham-based clients (AmericanEfficient.com) is looking for a mid- to senior level Python engineer, preferably local. Python, relational database (preferably Postgres) and data modeling skills are important. ETL experience is helpful. Frontend experience and data science skills are nice to have, but not essential. Contract, contract-to-staff, and staff employment are all possibilities.

I’ve worked with this client for almost a year. It’s a warm, friendly, intelligent group and I enjoy working with them. You’d probably end up working closely with me; I’ll let you decide whether you consider that a plus or a minus. :-)

To be clear, this is a client for whom I do freelance work. If you ended up contracting, your contract would be directly with them (unless you want some other arrangement). Feel free to email me for details, or contact Tyler Curtis (tcurtis at americanefficient.com).

Cheers
Philip