[TriPython] Part 2 of Pytest talk in March?

Tim Hopper tdhopper at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:25:51 EST 2019

Hi Chris et al,

As I mentioned in my Pytest talk, I have a Part 2 on Pytest Fixtures that
I'd be happy to deliver. In my experience, this is one of the hardest
things for people to get their heads around, but also one of the most
powerful features. If the March meeting isn't claimed and isn't too soon to
see me again, I would be happy to do it then.