[TriPython] correction

Mark Hutchinson aikimark at aol.com
Fri Aug 30 11:30:42 EDT 2019

Last night I incorrectly asserted that the PyCarolinas conference next June was to be held at the NCSU Textile School.  The most probable PyCarolinas conference location will be the Red Hat annex.
I've been preparing a presentation for the Powershell Saturday conference (Sept 21st & 22nd) which will be held at the Textile School.  Sorry for any confusion.
Mark