[TriPython] Local, live Python courses?

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 12:06:28 EDT 2019

On Aug 23, 2019 8:39 AM, "Philip Semanchuk" <philip at semanchuk.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have an experienced developer friend who would like to learn some
Python. He’s not interested in an online course, but rather something he
can attend in the flesh. Any suggestions?

Perhaps he might benefit from one-on-one tutoring, which I offer. I'd be
glad to do a session with him at no charge. that way he could see if it
would make sense to do more. Please feel free to forward my offer to him. I
live just south of Hillsborough. Perhaps that would be convenient for him.