[TriPython] Local, live Python courses?

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Fri Aug 23 09:31:28 EDT 2019

Wake Tech has a CSC-121 Python Programming class: (scroll down) [ https://www.waketech.edu/programs-courses/credit/computer-technologies/data-science/class-descriptions ]( https://www.waketech.edu/programs-courses/credit/computer-technologies/data-science/class-descriptions )

But since your friend is an experienced developer that might be too basic and not meet the need for "some Python" as opposed to beginning programming.