[TriPython] Next (2!) Parts Of CircuitPython State Article Series Are Up

Josh Johnson lionface.lemonface at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:25:12 EDT 2018

I'm actually using Pelican - for some reason the default config file that I
generated a million years ago thinks that generating feeds is a bad idea
during development, so they were all disabled *shrug*.

ANYWAY, I got the feeds generating now.

I have a main feed, in atom[1] and RSS[2].

It may be better for the aggregator to just use the python tag[3, 4]. It's
your call.

Thanks for reminding me about this!

Cheers,
JJ

Note: right now, I get a 404 for the python tag *atom* feed[4], but the RSS
one works (which is weird, since the other tags, like clojure and hardware
are OK). I think it just hasn't propagated out to the CDNs or whatever
github is doing that causes a delay. If it doesn't load for you right now,
it should be working in the next few hours. I'll dig deeper if it's not
working by tomorrow.

[1] https://jjmojojjmojo.github.io/feeds/all.atom
[2] https://jjmojojjmojo.github.io/feeds/all.rss
[3] https://jjmojojjmojo.github.io/feeds/tag.python.rss