[TriPython] Prediction Model. Data Visualization.

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 21:41:57 EDT 2017

Without the images, it is a bit hard to see what you are trying to achieve.

If what you are trying to do is represent a confusion matrix with a semi
graphical output (i'm all for that), then have a look at Yellow Brick. The
confusion matrix is here:
http://www.scikit-yb.org/en/latest/api/classifier/confusion_matrix.html

They also have a few more visualizations for classification:
http://www.scikit-yb.org/en/latest/#classification-visualization

Seaborn has a heatmap, so that can be used for a CM too. Now, if it has to
be on the web, interactive, look at bokeh or plot.ly. I did a plotly
presentation at PYPTUG last month, some code and a lot more stuff can be
found here: https://github.com/fdion/pyptug_plotly

Francois

about.me/francois.dion - www.pyptug.org - www.3DFutureTech.info - @f_dion
<http://twitter.com/f_dion>