[TriPython] Just getting the feelers going

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Tue Oct 10 20:20:44 EDT 2017

I think I have finally decided it is time for a change of scene.

Since I would like to have more of my day job be working in python I though
I would put the feeler out here, that I am looking for new opportunities.

I am an experienced software developer and I have some Linux system
administration experience as well.

Thank you.