[TriPython] Prediction Model. Data Visualization.

Jeff Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 20:52:11 EDT 2017

I'd suggest you look at Seaborn. If you're dead-set on visualizing data in
javascript, it might well give you some inspiration to draw from, otherwise
it's a great Python solution for data vis. https://seaborn.pydata.org/ .
I'm not 100% sure what I'd recommend given that much information. Also, it
looks like the mailer scrubbed the images. If you could host the originals
somewhere (GitHub?), it'd help understand what you did better to give a
recommendation.

Are your model outputs continuous or discrete? I understand that you're
looking at "positive/negative" values, but decisions/classifications and
actual model output can be different. Plus the choice of a donut chart to
represent boolean values doesn't make a lot of sense to me, so I thought
that I maybe understood you wrong.