[TriPython] Prediction Model. Data Visualization.

Art artem.nesterenko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 15:53:09 EDT 2017

Good afternoon!

I'm reaching out to you guys for a suggestion on the data visualization.

I'm wondering if anyone has an experience or an idea of visualizing the
volume of multiple model prediction targets.

Here is an example of a model with just 2 prediction targets I've recently
been working on:
1. This model provides 2 predictions: target_1 and target_2.
2. I also know the actual result to compare against, so I could see the
model accuracy.
3. I've built a confusion matrix to calculate true/false pos/neg (see
below). So, there are 4 values.
4. I chose donut chart to visualize these values (see below).

[image: Inline image 2]

My question is what if the model provides more than 2 predictions? Our next
model has 7 targets, which is 49 pos and neg values as far as I understand.
And I think a donut graph is not going to work in this case. Maybe a bar
graph or something else fits better.
I'd appreciate any ideas or examples of visualizations that easy to look at
and understand.

I'm using d3/c3.js for data visualization.

Thank you!

Art Nestsiarenka
email: artem.nesterenko at gmail.com