[TriPython] seeking senior Python/data consultant with short-term travel flexibility

Tobias McNulty tobias at caktusgroup.com
Wed Nov 1 18:27:59 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm looking for a senior technical consultant with Python & data management
experience. Must have flexibility to travel internationally in the short
term (2-4 weeks) and be comfortable with a dynamic work environment. If
you're interested or can make a recommendation, please email me a CV
off-list (individuals only, please).

Thanks!

*Tobias McNulty*Chief Executive Officer

tobias at caktusgroup.com